Leec consult is a Business Firm into indoor and outdoor training for organizations.Due to our business expansion to Abia state. Due to continuous growth and expansion, the services of a Front Office /Customer Service Executive have become vacant.
Job Location: Umuahia
The ideal candidate will act as the first point of contact on behalf of the company; Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitors’ arrival; Maintains security and telecommunications system.
Detailed Job Duties:
· Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
· Directs visitors by maintaining employee and departmental directories; giving instructions.
· Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
· Maintains a professional work environment and administrative support.
· Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
· Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
· Schedule and maintain appointments diary.
· Coordinate incoming and outgoing mails, packages, and deliveries.
· Supply information regarding the organization, products, services and policies to clients on enquiry.
· Deals with compliant tactfully, calmly and politely
· Reports and document issues for resolutions.
· Maintains continuity among team members by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Supply line manager adequate information when the need arises.
· Other important functions are Supervisor support, office harmony, crisis handling, office morale, customer service.
· Any other duty as assigned from time to time.
· The Idle candidate should have superior organizational skills, be self-motivated, resourceful, detail-oriented, and energetic. Must be a team player and have outstanding writing, editing, data entry and proofreading skills.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple client/project queries at a time, are essential.
Qualification, Skills & Other Requirements:
· HND/ Bsc
· Must possess Telephony Skills, Good Verbal Communication, Multitasking Skills, Good Administrative Skills, Microsoft Office Skills and Listening Skills. Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organising, Informing, and Pressure Handling abilities are very essential.
· Candidate is expected to have thorough knowledge of the company and an understanding of its products to answer enquires correctly.
· Candidate is also expected to be aware of the roles of other office employees for smooth referrals on enquire.
· Must have a minimum of two years experience as a customer service/front desk/ client officer post NYSC.
Applicant should contact the Admin manager contact above, Qualify candidate Will be communicated through phone call