Locations: Owerri, Enugu, Anambra and Abia state
Benefits: Medical Aid, Pension, Training, Car Allowance, Travel Allowance, Maternity Leave
Permanent position in the Admin, Advertising, Banking, Business Management, Engineering sector
Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’ products and/or related services. Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
• Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
• Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
DETAILS OF FUNCTION:
• Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
• Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
• Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
• Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
• Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
• Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
• Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer value to the organization.
• Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
• Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
• Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
• Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
• Participates in trade shows and conventions.
Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and contact management software. Valid driver’s license
Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach). Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication
Interested candidates should apply by forwarding their applications and CV to the email address
Or send your name, Gender, qualification and phone number to the contact