Sales Manager for a Retail Supermarket
Job Duties and Tasks:
1) Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
2) Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
3) Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of manufactured products, services, commodities, real estate or other subjects of sale.
4) Determine price schedules and discount rates.
5) Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
6) Direct, coordinate, and review activities in sales and service accounting and recordkeeping, and in receiving and shipping operations.
7) Confer or consult with department heads to plan advertising services and to secure information on equipment and customer specifications.
8) Advise dealers and distributors on policies and operating procedures to ensure functional effectiveness of business.
9) Prepare budgets and approve budget expenditures.
10) Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products.
11) Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
12) Visit franchised dealers to stimulate interest in establishment or expansion of leasing programs.
13) Confer with potential customers regarding equipment needs and advise customers on types of equipment to purchase.
14) Oversee regional and local sales managers and their staffs.
15) Direct clerical staff to keep records of export correspondence, bid requests, and credit collections, and to maintain current information on tariffs, licenses, and restrictions.
16) Direct foreign sales and service outlets of an organization.
17) Assess marketing potential of new and existing store locations, considering statistics and expenditures.
Knowledge of the followings:
Quick Selling & experience, in the FMCG industry.
Health & Safety.
Food & Beverage.
August 12, 2016
Mode of Application:
Please send to