Dunamis Incorporated is a human resources company who strive to bethe best in everything we do ensuring our services add value to workers.. We aim to recruit the best candidates to the most highly sought after position, while meeting our customers needs.
We seek to recruit talented individuals with skills and experiences needed for this career opportunity. We are
recruiting to fill this vacant position.
Must have experience in accounting systems, finance reporting, taxation, corporate finance, business recovery, audit accounts and provide trustworthy
information about financial records.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for making timely and accurate data entry of all payable invoices.
• Billing to customers- Customer invoicing
• Prepare regular variance reports between approved
amount and actual expenditure.
• Control the accounting systems to monitor the budgets and actual expenditures against all.
• Co-ordinate Monthly book closures Revenue / Cost for Cost/ Profit center – end tasks and reporting requirements.
• Handling Cash & Bank Payments.
• Banks payment gateway reconciliation
• Regular update, finalizes all finance & accounts and management of funds optimality.
•Timely processing of vendor/suppliers bills and reconcililiation of inter segmental accounts.
• Petty Cash handling and reconciliation of cash & bankbooks.
• Coordinate internal & statutory audits and rectification on audit quarries as per the schedule.
• Preparation and submission of functional MIS.
• Hands on experience in Balance sheet preparations.
• Maintain the Inventory Management.
• To Manage & File Tds Returns
• To Manage & File Service Tax Returns
• To Manage & File IT Returns
• Balance Sheet and P&L Account
• Payment settlement with vendors
• Monitor & conduct analysis on Overdue Payments
• Have good experience in Auditing/ Accounting and Financial Services.
• Candidate should have the ability to work under stringent deadlines and demanding conditions.
• Have strong soft skills like interpersonal, team and communication skills both verbal and written.
• Good communication skills is a must.
• Have good experience in Cash & bank
transactions,Payroll, Income tax, service tax, excise duty, sales accounting & accounts receivables.
University Graduate: B.Com – Commerce, B.Sc, HND, OND – Accounting, Economics.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV'S to the email address: dunamisincorporated @gmail.com
send their NAME, SEX, PHONE NUMBER, LOCATION and QUALIFICATION to (09*********)
Company may expire advert at their own discretion