Manufacturing / Production
Preferred Years of Experience
3 - 5 years
Candidate should apply by sending CV'S to hilltopconsults @gmail.com
Send NAME, SEX, AGE, LOCATION, QUALIFICATIONS, PHONE NUMBER to (0907-086-2600)
The successful candidate shall be responsible running the business and managing sales operations in assigned territory.
• Distribution set up – The incumbent will be closely working in identifying and appointing the prospective distributors for his / her territory. He / She will also be responsible for designing the Beat plans for the distributors in his territory in consultation with his Regional Sales Manager to ensure optimum coverage of the market
• Distributor’s Infrastructure – As part of appointing distributors, the incumbent will be responsible for getting the relevant infrastructure on board, being the following – Distribution units, Warehouse, Beat plan, Salesmen, Distributor’s finance
• Distributor Management – For a long term efficient performance, track distributors’ efficiencies and follow up on necessary related actions. Alongside, ensure that all distributor related issues are timely monitored and addressed to
• Management Information System (MIS) – To ensure correct tracking of business, the Territory Sales Manager will be required to maintain all the MIS for his / her territory and report the same to the head office & the Regional Sales Manager on regular basis as agreed
• Sales Targets – The incumbent will be responsible for achieving the sales target as set by the Sales Head for his / her territory and will lead the process of further breaking down the territory sales target to channels & beats. The incumbent will continuously review sales performance of all channels & beats in his territory to ensure achievement of sales targets. Both primary and Secondary sales targets will be the responsibility of the TSM
• Sales force – Will be responsible for hiring and maintaining the territory’s indirect sales force i.e. distributor sales reps.
• Team Management – Review Sales performances of the distributor sales team and implement relevant training programs for improved performances
• Adherence to Journey Plans – Must ensure that the distributor sales reps religiously follow the beat plan to ensure all scheduled outlet are properly covered and with the right frequency
• Market Intelligence – Alert to competition activities in his territory in terms of but not limited to trade & consumer promotions, trade launches, consumer & trade activations, NPD launches etc. and report same on time to his/her Regional Sales Manager and Head of Sales accordingly